Sunday, January 23, 2005

DOOM in a WEEK part 6

I didnt get to do much Saturday.

I gave my minis a light spray of dullcote but the morning fog turned to fine mist and then to light rain. I couldnt give them another spray and as the temperature dropped like a lead brick in a pool of warm pudding, external conditions are bad for additional spraying.

So off we went to run errands.

With a bit over 3 hours to go before heading out to the local shoppe for game day. I have a few touch ups to remedy. Most of it being to paint the critter bases grey.

The next set of photos (i'll post them tonight) will be of our game today. I'll also be making an edited PDF of the whold process available for download, so I can clear up the photos off my webspace (which I hit the limit on putting this project together :P )

Update:
I started to paint the bases and noticed that the weather did inded have an effect on the DUllcote.. the nasty "white Haze" effect which is caused by excessive humidity has taken hold on some of the figs. Another blast of dullcote will remedy this, but I need it to be a bit warmer and dryer before hand.

Bases are done and drying.. time to hit the store! Be back tonight!

No comments: